
How we met and how Byron has affected me
"Byronical". Byron Morgan has been nothing but a disgrace to my life. His mongo-pushing, fixie-tempting, licentious drug use has been so dangerous to my success, as I thought he would have destroyed my talent countless times. He has laid many traps for me like removing the bolts of boards so as to make them fall apart as I try double dolphins. He is a despicable varlet of the most ambitious kind. His violent painting constantly haunts my mind as he tyrannically inspires fear in me by forcing me to do 100 more kickflips. Byron has become a ruthless dictator who ought to be ousted by any and all methods possible. I am sorry for having every known Byron.
How we met and how Byron has affected me
"Byronical".
I met Byron Morgan when I was a freshman attending St. Bonaventure University. We both lived on the same dorm hall and shared a love of skateboarding which endures to this day. Byron has a great sense of humour and creativity and has been a great friend to think of trick ideas and share the excitement of progression with. I've seen Byron improve leaps and bounds since freshman year of college in skateboarding, and recently he's expressed his creative side in other pursuits, namely visual artwork. When Byron proposed that we do 100 Tricks in 100 Days, I was immediately excited and thankful to have someone who wanted to record and explore the depths of skateboarding with me. Byron and I have been been plotting many good things and I look forward to collaboration throughout this project and into the future. Who knows, maybe we'll even get that skatepark we were thinking about building....

No comments:
Post a Comment