Today we set out to film under the Devereaux Hall archway. I wanted to do a kickflip body varial variation, but then Byron suggested I do a late heelflip, which I actually do using the top of my shoe. So, I landed that, but it was a little sketchy and I had a better idea: why not do an early grab F/S bigspin? So, within a few tries I landed a trick I've learned some time before. Byron and I then proceeded to work on some teamwork tricks, which'll probably be revealed at a later date. The filming went to prove to me again that you don't need much to enjoy the love of skateboarding; just a little dry spot under an archway will do.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go Paul, another banger down! You guys should try to do video intros as much as possible. The text ones are cool but 7 second clips of the creative minds behind this masterpiece is just not enough!
ReplyDelete